RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2023
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2023 Exam News: Check here RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2023 online in coming months till you can see old orders. In coming days the RRC Mumbai Level 1 posts online registrations starting from ____ onward, stay connected for the same................................
Details of RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2023:CEN-RRC-01/2019 - Indicative Centralised Employment Notice for Level 1 posts. Click here to view/download indicative notification
|Recruitment under RRB Centralized Notification No. CEN 02/2018 for Level-1 posts
|General instructions to candidates appearing for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) in Central Railway
|Online application for Recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2018-19
|RRC Central Railway Notification No. RRC/CR/01/2019 DATED 02/02/2019
|Click here to view/download Notification
Recruitment to the post of ASM (168 posts) and Goods Guards (102 posts) under GDCE Quota.
Recruitment for two group C and 12 group D posts for Scouts & Guide Quota in Northern Railway for the year 2016-17. Written examination concluded on 17/02/2017.
Recruitment for two posts (one post each of classical vocal & tabla) for Cultural Quota in Northern Railway for the year 2016-17. Written examination concluded on 31/01/2017. Result declared on 20/02/2017.proficiency test for shortlisted candidates fixed on 06/03/2017.
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Exam Notice: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Mumbai invites online applications for Group D Posts for PWDs as SRD. Interested candidates have to submit online application form on or before 31 January 2016 and written online exam will take by rrc Mumbai between 15 to 28 February 2016. More information of RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2022 regarding fees, qualification and application process etc is mentioned below………………..
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT Cell
Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2015
Special Recruitment Drive for persons with Disabilities for erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts
Salient Features :
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) of Indian Nationality for the erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in PB-1, Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Cell as mentioned in Para-15 of General Instructions till 17.00 hrs. of closing date.
1. Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralised Employment Notification (CEN) for special recruitment drive to fill up backlog vacancies against the quota for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and RRC/N.Rly. has been nominated as nodal RRC for submission of ONLINE applications and conduct of examination. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE to any ONE of the RRCs only, while visiting website of RRC/NR (Nodal RRC) or by visiting website (link provided) of anyone of the 15 other RRCs of Indian Railway.
2. After written examination, result of the candidates will be prepared RRC wise (based on their vacancies) and will be sent to respective RRCs. Therefore, their selection in this examination will be subject to number of vacancies advertised by that RRC concerned.
3. After results are declared, documents verification and medical examination of the candidates will be held in their opted RRC, if they are shortlisted as per cut off marks/merit of their opted RRC.
4. Candidates must note that no centralised merit list will be formed. Once again it is clarified that candidates’ selection will depend upon the RRC he/she has chosen/opted in the Online Application and will be confined to the number of vacancies notified by that RRC only, in their respective PH category.
5. Any query subsequent to written examination, be it may for RTI or for any other aspect, will be handled by the respective RRCs, which has been chosen/opted by the candidate.
6. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration Number will be issued to each application. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC concerned…..
7. Candidates are advised that no separate advance notice for date of Online Examination shall be issued to them. So, they should prepare themselves for this examination accordingly.
Apply Online Here - http://pwd.rrcnr.org/Candidate_Mobile_Registration.aspx