RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Exam News: Check here RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2023 online in coming months till you can see old orders.................
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the post of Medical Practitioner on full the contract basis on APDJ Division of NFR
General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for filling up of the post of Asst. Loco Pilot(ALP) in pay matrix Level-2
of posts of multi-Tasking Staff(erstwhile Group 'D' post) in Railway
Board by absorption basis in Level-1 of Pay Matrix(pre-revised:Pay
Band-1(Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800 from the employees of Zonal
of Para-Medical staff on contract basis against vacancy existing in
para-medical category of NFR APDJ Division Through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2023
RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2016 Exam Notice: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Guwahati invites online applications for Group D Posts for PWDs as SRD. Interested candidates have to submit online application form on or before 31 January 2016 and written online exam will take by RRC Guwahati between 15 to 28 February 2016. More information of RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 regarding fees, qualification and application process etc is mentioned below………………..
Details of RRC Guwahati Recruitment:
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT Cell
Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2015
Special Recruitment Drive for persons with Disabilities for erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts
Salient Features :
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) of Indian Nationality for the erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in PB-1, Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Cell as mentioned in Para-15 of General Instructions till 17.00 hrs. of closing date.
1. Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralised Employment Notification (CEN) for special recruitment drive to fill up backlog vacancies against the quota for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and RRC/N.Rly. has been nominated as nodal RRC for submission of ONLINE applications and conduct of examination. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE to any ONE of the RRCs only, while visiting website of RRC/NR (Nodal RRC) or by visiting website (link provided) of anyone of the 15 other RRCs of Indian Railway.
2. After written examination, result of the candidates will be prepared RRC wise (based on their vacancies) and will be sent to respective RRCs. Therefore, their selection in this examination will be subject to number of vacancies advertised by that RRC concerned.
3. After results are declared, documents verification and medical examination of the candidates will be held in their opted RRC, if they are shortlisted as per cut off marks/merit of their opted RRC.
4. Candidates must note that no centralised merit list will be formed. Once again it is clarified that candidates’ selection will depend upon the RRC he/she has chosen/opted in the Online Application and will be confined to the number of vacancies notified by that RRC only, in their respective PH category.
5. Any query subsequent to written examination, be it may for RTI or for any other aspect, will be handled by the respective RRCs, which has been chosen/opted by the candidate.
6. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration Number will be issued to each application. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC concerned…..
7. Candidates are advised that no separate advance notice for date of Online Examination shall be issued to them. So, they should prepare themselves for this examination accordingly.
Apply Online Here - http://pwd.rrcnr.org/Candidate_Mobile_Registration.aspx